Information for passengers on health safety measures in «RusLine» Aviation Company
The limitation caused by the epidemiological situation are being gradually removed. We will soon be able to travel again. But you should remember to follow some rules, to use protective equipment and maintain social distance.
Masks and gloves
Masks and gloves are essential while visiting public places, including airports and airplanes. We ask you to use these means of protection in terminals and
on board. Remember to change your mask every three hours.
Our measures to make flights safer
«RusLine» Aviation Company cares about its flight safety and passengers’ health. To make our flights safer, we have taken new health safety measures.
- All airplanes of «RusLine» Aviation Company are disinfected before each flight.
- We observe the health state of all workers: all flight attendants regularly undergo a medical examination. The workers are equipped with means
of protections: masks, gloves and sanitizers.
- «RusLine» Aviation Company will monitor social distance between passengers on board and possession of masks and gloves. Moreover, the Company
will offer the passengers to sanitize their hands before going on board.
Here you can find a brief tutorial for passengers:
At the airport:
- We ask you to use means of protection - masks and gloves
- Maintain social distance not less than 1,5 metres.
- All our workers use gloves and masks.
- The Aviation Company tries to avoid crowdness while boarding and ensures social distance between passengers.
- «RusLine» Aviation Company offers its passengers to sanitize their hands before getting on board.
- «RusLine» airplanes are carefully disinfected.
- The Aviation Company asks the passengers to use masks and gloves during the whole flight.
- We try to provide masks for passengers who don’t have them.
The Aviation Company recommends to check the safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID infection before the flight in regional offices
of Federal Service for Supervision of Consumers Protection.
«RusLine» cares about the health of their passengers and takes all possible measures of health protection on board and asks the passengers to follow the
guidelines of WHO and Federal Service for Supervision of Consumers Protection: use masks and gloves at the airport and on board, don’t forget to wash your
hands with soap, use sanitizer and check your health state regularly!
Back to the list