General rules for web check-in
You can check in for a flight if:
- you have an e-ticket;
- You are taking regular flights from airports equipped with “RusLine” check-in system;
- You do not belong to the following categories of people, such as seriously ill people, passengers on stretchers, passengers with hearing or vision impairment, disabled passengers or in need of oxygen equipment, under-aged passengers, including children and unaccompanied children, passengers with animals, pregnant women.
- Please check the gate number of your flight on the information desk on arrival at the airport.
- If you have only hand luggage, you may head straight to the Customs and Boarding zone.
- If you have baggage, you have to check it in at the registration desk of your flight at the airport. Baggage check-in time is out
within 50 minutes before the take-off (see baggage transportation rules and excess baggage).
- If you travel in a group of 9+ people, consult any manager at the check-in desk at the airport.
- Estimate your arrival time to the airport, so as you can pass all obligatory pre-flight formalities on time, and for international
flights also boundary and customs formalities. Boarding time ends within 25 minutes before the take-off.
- ◦ If you had no chance to print out your boarding pass, address to any check-in desk of your flight at the airport or to a representative
of «RusLine» Aviation Company not later than 50 minutes before the take-off.
- At Vnukovo, Belgorod, Sochi, Ufa and Krasnodar Airports you can print out your boarding pass with QR-code.
Departure airports with accessible web check-in
Web check-in on regular flights of the Aviation Company "RusLine" is allowed in the following cities:
* - You can check in with an electronic boarding pass.
Web check-in is available for majority of charter flights. Please contact the Call Centre of the Aviation Company to get information on web check-in availability for a particular flight.
Additional services, available during web check-in
During the web check-in you can buy the following additional services for extra price:
- «Seat choice» service: 3ab, 4abcd-7abcd, 9abcd-12abcd.*
- «Choice of a comfortable seat» service: 8abcd (the row with the broadened space between the seats).*
- Additional (excess) baggage for extra price.
- Business hall PRIORITY PASS for passengers flying from «Vnukovo» Airport.
* There are some restrictions for buying these services.
You can learn more how to buy additional services in the section Instruction on web check-in for the flight. Further information on conditions of buying the services you can learn more in the section "Additional services".
Check-in at the airport
Check-in time at the airport begins from 3 till 1.5 hours before the flight. It depends on the airport or on the flight, whether it is local or international. To check in at the airport the passenger must give a check-in agent their pass or other document used for the ticket purchase.
Check-in time ends within 40 minutes before the flight. Estimate your arrival time to the airport.
Check-in at the self check-in desks
Check-in at the self check-in desks is available at the airports of Belgorod, Krasnodar, Sochi, Ufa. You can choose any favorable seat and print your boarding pass. But if you have luggage, you have to check it in at the check-in desk. There is an extra check-in desk at some airports for such passengers, where only luggage is being checked in. Please pay attention that luggage chec-in time ends within 40 minutes before the flight.
Web check-in rules
Web check-out rules
Redirect to flight check-in