You can change your ticket only if it is allowed by
fare rules of your ticket.
There are two ways to exchange your ticket:
- Voluntary exchange - at the request of the passenger. It is provided for a surcharge for this operation (including the change
of passenger data in the ticket);
- Involuntary exchange - free of charge. You can learn more about the conditions of forced air ticket exchange
General rules of air ticket exchange
You can exchange your ticket at the Call centre of our Company* by he following means:
- Call us by phone at 8 (800) 555-58-00 (free for the Russian Federation) or +7 (495) 933-23-33
- Fill in an application form in your personal profile (you can learn more on the page «Ticket exchange in the Personal profile»;
- Send an application to the e-mail address email@example.com in a free form stating the air
ticket number and the needed exchange parameters (departure date and time).
You can also exchange your ticket at the cash desks of the Aviation Company or at the agency where you have bought the air ticket.
After processing your request we will count the price of changes and agree on it with you. Afterwards you will receive a link on your
e-mail that you have written while booking or sending an exchange application. By following this link you can pay for the order by your
It is important that the price of ticket exchange is not guaranteed until you pay for the bill.
In case when there are no seats by the time when you make your payment, the ticket price will be changed.
If there are free seats for your flight and you have paid the needed fees, we will change your ticket. There are the following fees
needed to be taken into account:
- Booking system fee;
- Aviation Company fees;
- Surcharge for a higher fare (in case there are no seats left in the prior booking class);
- Service fee for reissuing your tickets (when contacting our Call centre, the price will be 1000 RUB per ticket).
In some cases the ticket exchange is more expensive than ticket refund and purchase of a new one. We Kindly recommend you to compare
all possible variants before making the last decision.
- Call center services are delivered by LLC «INNA TOUR» - the General Agent of «RusLine» Aviation Company. If you contact
the Center, you indisputably agree with using and processing your personal data, incl. by the third parties.
Air ticket exchange in the Personal profile
You can only change your tickets in the Personal profile, if you have bought them via the website of «RusLine» Aviation Company.
1. Go to your Personal profile:
- By following the link you received while making an order on our website;
- On the main page of the website press «Check order» and enter search parameters with the data received by issuing the ticket.
2. Follow the link to the «Ticket exchange» page.
- In the field «Desired changes» enter the description of the needed exchange.
- In the section «Contact details» change data, if needed.
- Press «Make an enquiry» button.
- Refresh your browser.
3. Fees payment.
- A manager from the Call center will contact you to agree on additional payment for the exchange.
- You will receive on your e-mail address the link to pay for the fees with your bank card.
- After paying for the fees wait for the new itinerary receipt to be sent on your e-mail address stated in your application.
The rules for changing personal data of the passengers
in the air ticket
You can make changes in your ticket within 40 minutes or more before the flight if:
- There is an error in the name (it is possible to change only 3 characters without changing the meaning);
- There is an error in the identification document number of the passenger (it is possible to change only 3 characters);
- Surname, first name and father’s name have been placed in the wrong order;
- The surname has been changed in case of marriage or divorce;
- ◦ The type of document has been changed.
You are not allowed to make any changed in the ticket in case of operating transfer flights with different aviation companies in one booking.
In case of changes in personal data due to the replacement of the identification document on the grounds established by the legislation of the
Russian Federation, it is allowed to make changes in the ticket without limiting the number of characters to be corrected.
Changes are made according to the application rules of your fare.
You can change your name or passport data via the Contact centre of the Aviation Company* as follows:
- By calling a hotline8 800 5555 800 (free in Russia), +7 495 933 23 33 (for calls outside the Russian Federation;
- ◦ By applying for data change in your Profile (find out how to apply for changing your personal data via the website
in the website section «Ticket exchange in the Profile»);
- By sending a request on firstname.lastname@example.org in free
form with ticket number and data needed to be changed in your ticket.
You can also contact airline ticket office or agency where you have bought your ticket.
You have to pay additional charges to make changes in your air ticket.
There are following charges:
- Charge of the booking system;
- Aviation Company charges;
- Service charge for making changes in your air ticket (while doing it via the Contact centre. The charge will be 500 RUB for a ticket).
After requesting by the Contact centre of the Aviation Company you will receive a link with a payment bill on the e-mail you have given while booking
or making a request. You should follow the link to make the payment by a bank card.
*Contact centre services are provided by LLC «INNA TOUR», the general agent of «RusLine» Aviation Company. Contacting the Centre means unconditional
acceptance of the use and processing of personal information provided by the client, as against third parties.
You can make changes in tickets of babies under 2 y.o., as well as of passengers travelling with military passes of the Ministry of the Interior
or the Ministry of Defense and deputies.