Regardless of the type of the purchased ticket (electronic or paper) exchange is possible in the following cases:
- under RusLine airline;
- the exchange terms comply with the applicable Fare.
Please note that the voluntary rerouting is permitted in accordance with the rules of transportation, unless otherwise stipulated by special conditions of applicable Fare your original trip.
Ticket Exchange is not possible:
- On the other passengers, as change of the surname, father's name or name of the passenger on the ticket requires new ticket issuance;
- In case of totally sold tickets on the date of change;
- In case of the limitation of the applicable Fare.
Please note that no changes to the Fares affect the terms and conditions of the air carriage contract, if the carriage has already commenced.
Involuntary ticket exchange is possible in the following cases.
Ticket exchange can be performed in the following ways:
- Remotely via calling to Airlines Call Centre: 8 800-5555-800 or via submitting a request in your personal account (Instruction);
- At the airline sales offices;
- At the agencies engaged in the sale of air tickets in all directions.
In case there are available seats on the flight you are interested in and payment of the required fees and taxes the exchange can be made. In this case charges include:
- Reservation systems fee;
- Airlines fee;
- Fees for the services of tickets renewal (1000 rbl. For a single ticket exchange).
The exact calculation of the amount of additional payments can be made only by specialists in your personal account, via calling to Airlines Call Centre or in the agency engaged in the sale of air tickets in all directions.
In some cases a ticket exchange is more expensive than a refund and further new booking.
We advise you to compare all the available options before making the final decision. Note that promotional fares and low fares are non-refundable, but exchangeable.
For detailed information on the terms of the departure date change of your trip, visit our website.