LIST OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES PROHIBITED FOR CARRIAGE AND THE ORDER OF WITHDRAWAL
List of evolutionary documentations (last updated order 29.11.2010 N 267 by The Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation)
1. The following hazardous substances and items are prohibited for carriage inside the baggage as well as hand luggage of both passengers and crew members:
1) 1) explosive substances and items stuffed with them:
- Propellant explosive in any packages and any amount.
- Ammunition as well as small caliber cartridges.
- Ammunition for gas spray gun.
- Hunting caps.
- Pyrotechnics: signal and illumination flares, signal cartridges, planting bombs, smoke cartridges (explosion cartridge), Bengal light, sparklers, firecrackers rail.
- TNT, dynamite, TNT, ammonal and other explosives.
- Blasting cap, electro detonators, electric spark, and detonating fuse, etc.
2) Compressed and liquefied gases:
- Gas for domestic use (butane-propane), etc...;
- Nerve and tear effects gas cylinders, etc.;
3) flammable liquids:
- samples of flammable petroleum products;
- methyl (methyl ester);
- carbon disulfide;
4) Flammable solids:
- Substances subject to spontaneous combustion;
- Substances that emit flammable gases in contact with water: potassium, sodium, calcium, iron and their alloys, calcium, phosphorous, etc..;
- Phosphorus, white, yellow and red, and all other substances belonging to the category of flammable solids;
5) Oxidizing substances and organic peroxides:
- colloidal nitrocellulose in granules or flakes, dry or wet, containing less than 25% water or solvent;
- nitrocellulose colloid, in the piece, wet, containing less than 25% alcohol;
- dry or wet nitrocellulose containing less than 30% or 20% solvent, water, etc .;
6) Toxic substances;
7) Radioactive materials;
8) Caustic and corrosive substances:
- strong inorganic acids: hydrochloric, sulfuric, nitric and the like;
- hydrofluoric (hydrofluoric) acid and other strong acids and corrosive substances;
9) 9) Poisonous and toxic substances:
- any toxic potent and toxic substances in the liquid or solid state, packaged in any container;
- tetrahydrofurfuryl alcohol;
- brake fluid;
- ethylene glycol;
- all salts of hydrocyanic acid and cyanide preparations;
- cyclone black cyanide, arsenious anhydride, etc.;
- other hazardous substances, items and goods which can be used as a weapon of attack on the passengers, the crew of the aircraft, as well as endangering the aircraft.
10) weapons: pistols, revolvers, rifles, carbines and other fire, gas, pneumatic weapon, electroshock devices, daggers, stilettos, bayonets-knives, except in cases and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
For more details, please refer to the Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air(Doc 9284 AN/905 ICAO).
Order of withdrawal and storage, sale or destruction\liquidation of hazardous substances, items and goods that are prohibited for air transportation:
- Discovered in passenger hand luggage (luggage) dangerous substances and items prohibited for carriage by air, must be withdrawn.
- A special paper-form of withdrawal must be completed and registered in the prescribed manner.
- Withdrawn hazardous substances and objects, which are commercially available, but are prohibited for carriage on civil aircraft (gas cylinders, gas cans, flammable paint products, substances and household items that do not have standard factory package, and T n .), may be given back to person seeing passenger off at the airport or stored in special rooms.
- Discovered gas guns, gas cartridges, which are not supported with required documentation and licences shall be transferred to the Internal Affairs Agencies in the manner specified by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Dangerous substances and articles (weapons, ammunition, explosives, blasting agents, explosives, narcotics, toxic, poisonous, radioactive substances, and so on. N.) discovered in passengerĺs baggage or hand luggage incur denied boarding and further criminal liability.
Authorized security guides give the passenger in charge together with a completed paper-form of withdrawal and withdrawn items.