For safety reasons Passenger will not be able to take any firearms, including sporting rifles, gas spray gun or cold steel on board.
- Carriage of weapons and ammunition shall be accepted only with the prior consent of the Carrier. The passenger may not be accepted in case of absence of such prior consent.
- Passenger must arrive at a check-in desk at least one hour and a half before his\her flight departs and must proceed through all formalities.
- All passengers intending to travel with firearms or ammunition must ensure they have the required documentation and licences . This includes export from/import into licences and authorization from local and national authorities.
- All passengers intending to enter \leave the Russian Federation with firearms or ammunition must ensure they have the required import\export licence issued by MIA.
- Passengers’ weapons and ammunition must be handed over to the Carrier by security staff of the airport for temporary storage during the flight, and given back to the passenger at the destination airport after the flight is completed.
- Weapon simulators (all kinds) are prohibited for carriage inside the cabin. Weapon simulators will be accepted provided they are packed in checked-in baggage.
- The firearms must be unloaded and will be accepted provided they are packed in an appropriate carriage case separately with ammunition.
- Ammunition for gas spray gun is prohibited for carriage.
- Weapons and ammunition shall NOT be checked-in for carriage to final destination in case of transfer flight. Such pieces of baggage must be handed over to the passenger in each point of transfer and checked –in and handed over to the Carrier again.
- There is a limit of 5 pieces on the same flight.
- Weapons and ammunition are accepted as a part of your free baggage allowance.
One item of weapons (or a special locked box with several items of weapon belonging to one passenger) and one piece of luggage with the ammunition, are not regarded as a separate piece of luggage in case of amount of any other pieces of luggage does not exceed the allowance specified in the ticket.
Otherwise, weapon and ammunition are regarded as a separate piece of baggage.
All excess baggage shall be extra charged (including weapon and ammunition as a separate piece) in case of it exceeds the free baggage allowance fixed in the ticket. Gross weight of weapon shall not exceed 5kg. Transportation of weapons and ammunition together in a single piece of baggage (the container) is not allowed.
ATTENTION! AVIATION COMPANY «RUSLINE» INFORMS THAT SERVICE AND CIVILIAN WEAPONS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE TRANSPORTED DURING THE FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
Aviation Company «RusLine» informs that in the period from May 25 until July 25 2018 the passengers travelling to/from the airports engaged in the hosting of the FIFA World Cup 2018 are not allowed to transport service or civilian weapons, as well as arms ammunition.
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 09.05.2017 № 202 «On the specificities of application of enhanced security measures during the FIFA World Cup 2018 and FIFA Confederations Cup 2017», enhanced security measures are to be imposed in particular regions of the Russian Federation. During the period service and civilian weapons as well as arms ammunition are not allowed to be transported. The exception is sport firearms and their ammunition with the purpose of preparing and conducting all-Russian and international competitions in shooting sports, as well as service and civilian weapons and their ammunition for legal persons in the performance of their statutory tasks, vested in them by the federal law, such as protecting the life and health of the citizens, their property, protecting nature and natural resources, high-value or dangerous cargoes and special correspondence.
In exceptional cases weapons, arms ammunition, substances, materials and items may be transported in accordance with the decisions of the Ministry of the Interior.
Aviation Company «RusLine» asks their passengers travelling to/from the airports engaged in the hosting of the FIFA World Cup 2018 to pay attention to this prohibition and not to plan weapons and ammunition transportation until July 25, 2018.