Carriage of pregnant women
1. Pregnant women are allowed to be taken on board only with a medical exchange card.
2. «RusLine» Aviation Company does not accept pregnant women for a journey if their
pregnancy stage is 36 weeks and more, or if pregnancy stage is 32 weeks and more
in case of multiple pregnancy.
3. Pregnant women at stage of 28 weeks and more shall have a prenatal record and a medical clearance from their doctor which states that pregnancy
process is in its normal condition and which indicates an expected date of birth. In this certificate, the doctor should also state that the
passenger is healthy and that the doctor does not object to air transportation. This certificate must be issued within max. 7 calendar days before
4. Transportation of this category of passengers is carried out under condition that «RusLine» Aviation Company is not responsible for possible
negative consequences for the mother and child, which is certified by the guarantee obligation (must be filled in during check-in).
Carriage of children
1. The child’s age is determined upon the flight date from the airport of origin which is specified in the ticket.
2. An adult passenger has a right to carry one child aged under 2 y. o. who will be travelling free of charge
without his/her own seat. Each baby under 2 y. o. must have an accompanying person.
BEWARE! An adult shall have a child aged under 2 y.o. on his/her lap during take-off, ascent, descent and landing. The Aviation Company does not provide child safety belts. An extra ticket can be bought for a baby under 2 y.o. which allows it to have a separate seat on board.
BEWARE! Carriage of newborns under 7 days old is not available.
BEWARE! The Aviation Company does not provide service.
3. Children from 2 to 12 y.o. must have an accompanying person on board.
4. There may be only up to 5 babies under 2 y.o. on board during one flight in the airplane CRJ 100/200.
5. Children aged from 12 y.o. can travel on their own, without an accompanying person on domestic flights.
6. Children under 18 years of age (citizens of the Russian Federation) are allowed to travel abroad in
accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Travel of physically impaired passengers
ATTETION: Physically impaired passengers are obliged to determine the possibility of their air transportation according
to their health state. If the age, mental or physical condition of a passenger can cause deterioration of his health in flight or cause danger to his/her life,
the air transportation of such passenger is carried out under the condition that «RusLine» Aviation Company is not responsible for the consequences resulting
from these reasons, which is confirmed by signing the corresponding obligation by the passenger.
REMEMBER: Ignoring medical contraindications to travelling by plane related to your state of health, you put at
risk not only yourself, but also other passengers on the plane travelling with you, as well as crew members.
Classification of «PRM» passengers
«PRM» - (Persons with Reduced Mobility) – a person whose mobility is limited due to physical (sensory or motor, chronic or temporary) disability,
person recognised judicially as incapable, affected by mental disability/intelligence disorder or experiencing difficulties in spatial orientation,
in controlling their behavior, person with age-related changes, and person whose health status requires appropriate support and special services
to the specific needs of the passenger.
The special needs for such passengers are classified by the standardised service codes of the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- WCHR - passengers who are able to go up and down the stairs and move along the cabin of the aircraft, but in need of a wheelchair or other
aids for inter-terminals moving or moving over longer distances between take-off and landing areas
- WCHS - passengers who are not able to go up and down stairs, but able to move along the cabin of the aircraft and who need a wheelchair or other
aids for inter-terminals moving or moving over longer distances between take-off and landing areas.
- WCHC - mmobile passengers who need a wheelchair or other aids for inter-terminals moving, moving over longer distances between take-off and
landing areas and need assistance in transportation to their seat in the cabin (or to specially equipped seat) and the same upon arrival.
- WCHP - passengers with reduced mobility of lower limbs. Such passenger is able to move independently but in need of assistance to embark
and to disembark. These passengers are able to move along the cabin of the aircraft only by on-board wheelchair.
- DEAF – acoustically impaired, deaf or deaf-mute passengers.
- BLND - visually impaired or blind passengers.
- DEAF/BLND - blind, deaf and mute passengers who are able to move with accompanying person only.
- DPNA - passengers who are affected by mental disability/intelligence disorder or experiencing difficulties in spatial orientation and able
to move with accompanying person only.
- MEDA (together with WCH only) – passengers who are onrush of clinical disease and who are permitted by medical authorities to travel by air
and supported with issued certificate.
Pre-flight arrangement is required to provide travel of physically challenged passengers.
You may contact «RusLine» Aviation Company at our Contact Centre or by phone not later than 24 hours prior to the flight in order to arrange transportation
of physically impaired passengers:
8 800 5555 800 (free in Russia);
+7 495 933 23 33 (for calls outside the Russian Federation)
Carriage of deported and unauthorised passengers
1. A passenger who arrives on an airline’s flight and who has not received admission to enter the country of destination for any reason should
return to the point of their departure. Authorised bodies draw up a “Deportation Act”, on the basis of which a return ticket is issued.
The passenger is obliged to pay for the return flight himself, since the Airline is not responsible for the entry refusal. The Airline has
the right to use as payment for the return flight any funds previously deposited by the passenger in favor of the Airline. The cost of
transportation to the initial point is not refundable.
2. A passenger who is not allowed to enter the country is responsible for the reimbursement of all expenses of the Airline for their return
delivery and maintenance (food, hotel accommodation, ground transportation, air ticket, etc.).
Carriage of Premium Economy class passengers
The Airline provides its Premium Economy class passengers the following additional services that increase the comfort of air transportation:
1. At the departure airport, Premium Economy class passengers shall be checked-in at a separate check-in desk. If practicable Premium Economy
class passengers get on board separately from Economy class passengers.
2. At the departure airport, Premium Economy class passengers may be offered to take an advantage of Business Lounge service (if any available
at the airport).
3. On board, Premium Economy class passengers are provided with seats in the first two rows and enhanced meal service.
4. At the destination airport, Premium Economy class passengers leave the aircraft first. If practicable at the destination
airport, special transport is provided to bring Premium Economy class passengers to the terminal.
5. Business lounge service is not provided for Premium Economy class passengers at the destination airport.
Carriage of transit and transfer passengers
Upon passengers’ arrival at their transfer or transit point they shall be conveyed to the terminal as well as on board prior to other passengers.
ATTENTION: All baggage pieces of transit or transfer passengers shall be marked with an additional baggage tag at
the departure airport.
Passenger carriage on code-shared flights
1. In case of booking a code-shared flight a passenger will be informed in advance about the Carrier operating their flight.
2. For joint flights operated with other airlines, the Carrier imposes its own rates for baggage allowance and other special services.
3. Code-shared flights are specified with two or more codes both in a passenger’s ticket and on the information board at the airport.
Carriage of VIP passengers
Very important persons (VIP) are passengers holding prominent governmental, social, political, or religious position and taking full
advantage of exclusive privileges from the Carrier.
1. The Carrier informs its VIP passengers and persons attending VIP about departure/arrival time in advance, assist in going through
airport formalities, in check-in procedures and baggage storage.
2. Service to passengers in lounges for officials and delegations is provided upon a preliminary request of officials of governmental,
social, political, or religious organizations.
3. VIP lounge service at the airport is chargeable.
4. VIP passengers shall arrive at the departure airport within the check-in time for their flight. In particular cases, under a preliminary agreement
with the Carrier, a later boarding of such passengers is admissible, but in any cases not later than 15 minutes prior to the departure time specified
in the ticket.
5. VIP passengers pass through security control in official delegation lounges. If there is no extra inspection point in official delegation lounge,
VIP passengers pass through security control in one of the points after passing the common passenger flow. The requirements for the established
security control formalities are the same as those for other passengers.
6. The requirements for the established check-in formalities for VIP passengers are the same as those for other passengers. Check-in is applied
in VIP lounge. Each baggage piece is marked with an additional «VIP» baggage tag.
7. At the destination airport, VIP passengers are the first to get off the aircraft. A representative of the Carrier or an authorized agent meets
the passengers and attends them to the VIP lounge. Baggage marked with an additional «VIP» baggage tag shall be off-loaded first.