1. Pregnant women shall carry a medical clearance (certificate) confirming the pregnancy stage on the date of departure.
2. Carrier does not accept pregnant women for a journey if:
3. Pregnant women at stage of 28 weeks and more shall carry a prenatal record and a medical clearance from their doctor which includes the following:
4. Carrier shall not be liable for the following categories of passengers in case of medical accident on board or any possible consequences or health aggravation suffered by the fetus. Travel Waiver (registered form) shall be completed at check-in.
1. The child’s age is determined on the date of travel commencement from the airport of origin which is specified in the Conditions of Carriage.
2. An adult has a right to carry one child aged under 2 years old who will be travelling free of charge without his/her own seat.
BEWARE! An adult shall have a child aged under 2 on his\her lap during take-off, ascent, descent and landing.
BEWARE! Travel of newborns under seven days is not available.
BEWARE! Airlines do not provide Unaccompanied Minor service.
3. Children aged 12 and over can travel alone (on their own) on domestic flights.
4. There are some restrictions concerning the number of children under 2 years of age on the same flight: on CRJ 100/200 – 5 children MAX.
5. Car seats and baby-buggies are prohibited for carriage inside the cabin.
6. Children aged 12 and over can travel alone (on their own) on domestic flights.
7. Children under 18 years of age (citizens of the Russian Federation) are allowed to travel abroad in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
BEWARE: Physically challenged passengers have a right to make a decision on travelling by air independently according to his\her physical\mental condition. Carrier shall not be liable for the following categories of passengers in case of medical accident on board. Travel Waiver (registered form) shall be completed at check-in.
REMEMBER: Inadequate assessment of the passenger’s health constitutes threat to his/her safety as well as for fellow passengers and crew members.
Classification of «PRM» passengers
«PRM» - (Persons with Reduced Mobility) – a person whose mobility is limited due to physical (sensory or motor, chronic or temporary) shortage, person recognized judicially as incapable, affected by mental disability/intelligence disorder or experiencing difficulties in spatial orientation, in controlling their behavior, person with age-related changes, and person whose health status requires appropriate support and Special Services to the specific needs of the passenger.
The special needs have the right to passenger service classified by the standardized code services of the International Association of Air Transport IATA (International Air Transport Association) as follows:
Pre-flight arrangement is required to provide travel of physically challenged passengers.
You may contact us at our sales office or by phone notlater than 24 hours prior to the flight.
+7-495-223-55-55 for Moscow
8-800-444-55-55 free for Russia (round the clock)
1. Deported passengers (administratively excluded from any country) and passengers who are refused to enter the Country must get back to the point of departure.A Certificate of Return shall be drawn up by authorities. Ticket shall be issued on the ground of the Certificate of Return. Carrier shall not be liable for the following categories of passengers. Passenger must pay up the return ticket at his\her own expense. The fare used from point of departure is nonrefundable. Carrier is entitled to use any amounts paid by the passenger or the organization that bought the ticket for the latter, as relevant fare coverage.
2. Refused Entry Passenger shall reimburse the Carrier for all expenses arising out of such carriage (meal, accommodations, transfer, air ticket etc).
1. At the airport of departure Premium –Economy class passengers shall be checked-in at a specially designated desk. Premium –Economy class passengers are the last to board. If practicable Premium-Economy class passengers get on board separated from economy class passengers.
2. At the airport of departure Premium –Economy class passengers may be offered to take an advantage of business lounge service (if any available at the airport).
3. On board an aircraft Premium –Economy class passengers are provided with seats in the first two rows and enhanced meal service.
4. If practicable at the airport of destination special transport is provided to bring Premium-Economy class passengers to the terminal.
5. Business lounge service is not provided for premium-economy class passengers at the airport of destination.
Upon passengers’ arrival at their transfer or transit point they shall be conveyed to the terminal as well as on board prior to other passengers.
BEWARE: Baggage belonging to Transit or Transfer Passengers shall be marked with an additional signal tag.
1. In case of booking on code-shared flight passenger will be informed in advance about the Carrier operating this particular flight.
2. For joint flights operated with other airlines, Carrier imposes its own rates for baggage allowance and other special services.
3. Code-shared flights are specified with two or more codes both in a passenger’s ticket and on the information board at the airport.
Very important people (VIP) are persons holding prominent governmental, social, political, or religious position and taking full advantage of exclusive privileges from the Carrier.
1. Carrier timely informs its VIP passengers and persons attending VIP about departure\arrival time, assist in going through airport formalities, with check-in procedures and baggage storage.
2. Service to passengers in lounges for officials and delegations/VIP is provided under a preliminary request of officials.
3. VIP lounge service at the airport is chargeable.
4. VIP passengers shall arrive at the airport of departure before the check-in closing time for the flight. In particular cases, under a preliminary agreement with Carrier, a later boarding of such passengers is admissible, but in any cases not later than 15 minutes prior to the time of departure specified in the ticket.
5. VIP passengers pass through security control in official delegation lounges. If there is no an extra point of inspection in official delegation lounge, VIP passengers pass through security control in one of the points after passing the total passenger flow. The requirements for the established security control formalities are the same as those for ordinary passengers.
6. The requirements for the established check-in formalities for VIP passengers are the same as those for ordinary passengers. Check-in is applied in VIP lounge. Each piece of baggage is marked with additional «VIP» signal tag.
7. At the airport of destination passengers travelling through lounges for officials and delegations\VIP lounges are the first to get off an aircraft . A representative of the Carrier or authorized agent meets passengers on board and attends them to the VIP lounge. Baggage marked with additional «VIP» signal tag shall be off-loaded first prior to other pieces of baggage.