1. Pregnant women are allowed to be taken on board only with a medical exchange card.
2. «RusLine» Aviation Company does not accept pregnant women for a journey if their pregnancy stage is 36 weeks and more, or if pregnancy stage is 32 weeks and more in case of multiple pregnancy.
3. Pregnant women at stage of 28 weeks and more shall have a prenatal record and a medical clearance from their doctor which states that pregnancy process is in its normal condition and which indicates an expected date of birth. In this certificate, the doctor should also state that the passenger is healthy and that the doctor does not object to air transportation. This certificate must be issued within max. 7 calendar days before the flight.
4. Transportation of this category of passengers is carried out under condition that «RusLine» Aviation Company is not responsible for possible negative consequences for the mother and child, which is certified by the guarantee obligation (must be filled in during check-in).
1. The child’s age is determined upon the flight date from the airport of origin which is specified in the ticket.
2. An adult passenger has a right to carry one child aged under 2 y. o. who will be travelling free of charge without his/her own seat. Each baby under 2 y. o. must have an accompanying person.
BEWARE! An adult shall have a child aged under 2 y.o. on his/her lap during take-off, ascent, descent and landing. The Aviation Company does not provide child safety belts. An extra ticket can be bought for a baby under 2 y.o. which allows it to have a separate seat on board.
BEWARE! Carriage of newborns under 7 days old is not available.
BEWARE! The Aviation Company does not provide service.
3. Children from 2 to 12 y.o. must have an accompanying person on board.
4. When flying over water, children under the age of 2 years can be transported on a CRJ 100/200 aircraft, in the number of no more than five people on board. The restrictions were introduced on the basis of the operational documentation of the aircraft, which provides the possibility of placing of individual rescue boats on the aircraft of this type (no more than 5 units for passengers of this category). In other cases, the number of children under the age of 2 years on board of CRJ 100/200 aircraft is limited by the number of additional oxygen masks and should not exceed 11 (eleven) passengers of this category.
5. Children aged from 12 y.o. can travel on their own, without an accompanying person on domestic flights.
6. Children under 18 years of age (citizens of the Russian Federation) are allowed to travel abroad in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
ATTETION: Physically impaired passengers are obliged to determine the possibility of their air transportation according to their health state. If the age, mental or physical condition of a passenger can cause deterioration of his health in flight or cause danger to his/her life, the air transportation of such passenger is carried out under the condition that «RusLine» Aviation Company is not responsible for the consequences resulting from these reasons, which is confirmed by signing the corresponding obligation by the passenger.
REMEMBER: Ignoring medical contraindications to travelling by plane related to your state of health, you put at risk not only yourself, but also other passengers on the plane travelling with you, as well as crew members.
Classification of «PRM» passengers
«PRM» - (Persons with Reduced Mobility) – a person whose mobility is limited due to physical (sensory or motor, chronic or temporary) disability, person recognised judicially as incapable, affected by mental disability/intelligence disorder or experiencing difficulties in spatial orientation, in controlling their behavior, person with age-related changes, and person whose health status requires appropriate support and special services to the specific needs of the passenger.
The special needs for such passengers are classified by the standardised service codes of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) as follows:
Pre-flight arrangement is required to provide travel of physically challenged passengers.
You may contact «RusLine» Aviation Company at our Contact Centre or by phone not later than 24 hours prior to the flight in order to arrange transportation of physically impaired passengers:
8-809-505-46-69 (The price for a call is 64-68 RUB/min incl. VAT, depending on the telecommunication operator, including waiting time and talk time with the operator) or +7 (495) 933 23 33 (for calls outside the Russian Federation).
1. A passenger who arrives on an airline’s flight and who has not received admission to enter the country of destination for any reason should return to the point of their departure. Authorised bodies draw up a “Deportation Act”, on the basis of which a return ticket is issued. The passenger is obliged to pay for the return flight himself, since the Airline is not responsible for the entry refusal. The Airline has the right to use as payment for the return flight any funds previously deposited by the passenger in favor of the Airline. The cost of transportation to the initial point is not refundable.
2. A passenger who is not allowed to enter the country is responsible for the reimbursement of all expenses of the Airline for their return delivery and maintenance (food, hotel accommodation, ground transportation, air ticket, etc.).
The Airline provides its Premium Economy class passengers the following additional services that increase the comfort of air transportation:
1. At the departure airport, Premium Economy class passengers shall be checked-in at a separate check-in desk. If practicable Premium Economy class passengers get on board separately from Economy class passengers.
2. At the departure airport, Premium Economy class passengers may be offered to take an advantage of Business Lounge service (if any available at the airport).
3. On board, Premium Economy class passengers are provided with seats in the first two rows and enhanced meal service.
4. At the destination airport, Premium Economy class passengers leave the aircraft first. If practicable at the destination airport, special transport is provided to bring Premium Economy class passengers to the terminal.
5. Business lounge service is not provided for Premium Economy class passengers at the destination airport.
Upon passengers’ arrival at their transfer or transit point they shall be conveyed to the terminal as well as on board prior to other passengers.
ATTENTION: All baggage pieces of transit or transfer passengers shall be marked with an additional baggage tag at the departure airport.
1. In case of booking a code-shared flight a passenger will be informed in advance about the Carrier operating their flight.
2. For joint flights operated with other airlines, the Carrier imposes its own rates for baggage allowance and other special services.
3. Code-shared flights are specified with two or more codes both in a passenger’s ticket and on the information board at the airport.
Very important persons (VIP) are passengers holding prominent governmental, social, political, or religious position and taking full advantage of exclusive privileges from the Carrier.
1. The Carrier informs its VIP passengers and persons attending VIP about departure/arrival time in advance, assist in going through airport formalities, in check-in procedures and baggage storage.
2. Service to passengers in lounges for officials and delegations is provided upon a preliminary request of officials of governmental, social, political, or religious organizations.
3. VIP lounge service at the airport is chargeable.
4. VIP passengers shall arrive at the departure airport within the check-in time for their flight. In particular cases, under a preliminary agreement with the Carrier, a later boarding of such passengers is admissible, but in any cases not later than 15 minutes prior to the departure time specified in the ticket.
5. VIP passengers pass through security control in official delegation lounges. If there is no extra inspection point in official delegation lounge, VIP passengers pass through security control in one of the points after passing the common passenger flow. The requirements for the established security control formalities are the same as those for other passengers.
6. The requirements for the established check-in formalities for VIP passengers are the same as those for other passengers. Check-in is applied in VIP lounge. Each baggage piece is marked with an additional «VIP» baggage tag.
7. At the destination airport, VIP passengers are the first to get off the aircraft. A representative of the Carrier or an authorized agent meets the passengers and attends them to the VIP lounge. Baggage marked with an additional «VIP» baggage tag shall be off-loaded first.
Звонки через интернет не поддерживаются вашим браузером! Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь другим браузером.